GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR INTERESTED CANDIDATES:
1. ONLY email or hard copy cover letter and resumes will be accepted. If providing hard copy, mailing address is 974 Market St, Akron Ohio 44305.
2. Please use the TITLE of the position you are applying for in the cover letter and/or subject line.
3. No phone calls please, if you are selected for an interview we will forward you a job description and additional information for your review.
4. All position offers will be contingent on criminal background check and the ability for candidate to be covered under company auto insurance.
Position Title: Visitation Monitor
- Location: Medina County
- Full or Part Time: Part Time, Mondays and Fridays 4:45p-8:15p, Sundays 12:45p-6:15p
- Position Summary: Maintain a safe environment for children and their parents by providing supervision during visits and exchanges and being physical present in the visitation areas. Effectively communicate with program participants by assisting in scheduling and rescheduling visits and exchanges, as well as addressing and helping to resolve participant concerns in a timely manner.
- Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent. Maintain valid Ohio driver’s license and ability to meet agency requirements for driving insurability. Must be able to meet agency requirements for criminal background check (Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigations and Federal Bureau of Investigations).
- Submission: Please submit resume and cover letter to Brittany, Services Manager, BrittanyP@scmcbws.org.
There are no upcoming events, please check back later.